Infrared Thermography is science of using electronic optical devices to detect and measure radiation and correlating that to surface temperature. Thermal imagers can convert infrared radiation being emitted from the body into electric signals and thus present them visually. The various advantages of Infrared Thermography are as below:
- It is of great significance in preventive service and maintenance, building condition, Production Monitoring, technical diagnostics etc.
- A thermal imager makes anomalies visible, thus making an exact search for errors or fault possible.
- It checks materials and components completely without any damage and exposes problems before malfunction can occur.
We as Indona Innovative Solutions are offering our services in different Electrical systems, Thermal System, Data Centers, HVAC System, and Mechanical System etc. for:
- Condition of Electrical System w.r.t. to load, lose connection, joints heating etc.
- Identification of areas responsible for heat gain or conditioned air leakages.
- Insulation condition of various utilizes like Boilers, Thermopac, Furnaces, Water Heaters and Ovens etc.
- Identification of areas for heat loss through doors and openings etc.
- Insulation condition of piping and operation of steam traps.
- Running condition of motors and Motor Alignment.
- Present condition of the light fixture.